2000 Delaware is a 60 unit apartment project for moderate income households located in San Mateo, California with a mix of contemporary 2 bedroom units. The project is a transit-oriented development conveniently located within walking distance of Caltrain, SamTrans, and local retail. Resident amenities include:
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Fitness facility, large community room, central landscaped courtyard
- Bike storage and covered parking
- Just blocks away from Hayward Park Caltrain Station and the El Camino Real SamTrans corridor
- Approximately one mile or less from a variety of retail and grocery options, including Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, San Mateo Commons, and the Hillsdale Shopping Mall (Nordstrom, Macy’s)
- Close freeway access to 101 and 92
2000 Delaware is a joint partnership between Westlake Urban and Palo Alto Partners.
Westlake Urban, LCC is a full service real estate development company based in San Mateo, CA. Westlake Urban is committed to investing in and adding value to urban neighborhoods and districts and is currently redeveloping numerous properties in its existing portfolio around the Bay Area. westlakeurban.com
Palo Alto Partners
Palo Alto Partners has over 70 years in combined experience in all facets of the real estate field including design, engineering, construction, entitlement and marketing. Palo Alto Partners has worked with private for-profit and non-profit developers, cities and counties throughout Northern California on commercial, multi-family and single family developments, as well as infrastructure and public works projects.